- Cooking: 20-30 mins
- Serves: 2
- 100 grams Raw Gulab Peanuts (Roast Them)
- 100 grams Chocolate
- 50 grams cream.
- 100 grams White Chocolate
- 30 gms Rose Petals
- In a sauce pan boil the cream and pour it over chocolate and stir it so the the chocolate melts evenly.
- Add in crushed Roasted Gulab Raw Peanuts and rose petals
- Let it cool for 5 hours
- Make small balls and let them set in the refrigerator
- In a double boiler melt white chocolate.
- Insert a toothpick inside the peanut chocolate balls and dip the balls in melted chocolate and put it in freezer.
- Serve cold when the white chocolate is set and solidifies.
- Serve with Salted Peanuts for a sweet and sour ride