- Cooking: 20-30 mins
- Serves: 2
- 100 ml Whipping Cream
- 100 grams sugar
- 10 ml water
- 50 grams butter
- 80 ml Cooking cream
- 100 grams crushed roasted peanuts (Gulab Raw Peanuts)
- 50 grams chopped fruits
For Caramel Sauce
- In a a pan add sugar and let it sit over high heat
- Add a spoon of water and let the sugar melt, keep bringing the sugar from corners towards the center of the pan.
- Once the sugar reaches dark brown color and in butter and cream and stir continuously.
- Keep aside.
- Whip the cream and add caramel sauce and peanuts and fold in properly.
- In a glass put a layer of chopped fruits, caramel sauce and peanut caramel mouse.
- Again add caramel and chopped fruits and crushed peanuts. Serve cold.