Crunchy Peanut Patty
- Cooking: 20-30 mins
- Serves: 2
- 100 grams Roasted Peanut (Gulab Raw Peanuts)
- 100 grams Boiled Potatoes
- 20 grams Chopped onion
- 5 grams Chopped Green Chillies
- 10 grams Coriander Leaves
- 1 gram Garam Masala
- 10 grams Con-flour
- Bread crumbs to coat
- 1 sliced onion
- 1 sliced tomatoes
- 1 tsp mint chutney
- 3 burger buns
- Salt to taste
- Mash the boild potatoes and add in chopped inion, peanuts, green chillies, chaat masala ,coriander leaves and salt to taste.
- Add corn flour to form patties, crumb the patties with bread crumbs and deep fry.
- Cut the buns and toast them lightly
- Apply mint chutney,butter and patty
- Place sliced tomatoes and onions and sprinkle salt & pepper powder
- Add cheese slice if required.
- Serve hot.