- Cooking: 20-30 mins
- Serves: 2
For tart base
- 8 digestive biscuits
- 60 ml melted butter
- 40 grams powdered sugar
For peanut choc ganache
- 80 ml cream
- 160 grams chocolate
- 100 grams roasted peanuts (GULAB RAW PEANUTS)
- In a food processor crush the digestive biscuits and transfer in to a bowl
- Add melted butter and sugar and mix till the texture becomes sandy or crumbly
- In a tart mold transfer the biscuit mixture and press firmly towards the base and wall.
- Freeze for 1 hour.
- In a pan boil the cream and pour over chocolate on a bowl.
- Stir so that the chocolate melts properly.
- Add peanuts and let it sit for 5 minutes
- Pour the ganache mixture over the tart and put in the fridge to set for 6-8 hrs.
- Top with more lightly roasted peanuts (GULAB RAW PEANUTS) and serve with ice cream or whipped cream.
- For garnishing you can top with strawberries or cherries!